A Little Kindness

Hello Everyone,

Today's card features a new stamp set for me called Kinda Eclectic.  I was drawn to the images because of the lovely abstract foliage and of course the Butterfly in this set which matches the Elegant Butterfly punch.  Please come and have a look.


I've combined the Kinda Eclectic stamp set with Petite Petals and combined and stamped some new colours here including Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon and  Mossy Meadow.  There alre also touches of Perfect Plum and Backed Brown Sugar.  The cardstock is Lost Lagoon and Very Vanilla and the patterned paper comes of the new In Colour 12 x 12 stack.  The full card is pictured below.



I've used Apothecary Accent framelits to layer up my sentiment on this card and a touch of new Lost Lagoon Ribbon down the side. 

I hope you like today's card.  I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of this set.  Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks