Paper Craft Crew Challenge #102



Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Wednesday's Sketch Challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  Here's the Sketch we are playing with this week.

videogram cover image

Today my card features Starburst Sayings and some retired paper from the Print Poetry stack teamed with cardstock of Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake and Whisper white.  I've added a layered butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and a little scallop circle from the diecut sheet in the retired specialty pack More Amore. 



Here is a closeup look.  The Primrose Petals is a retired in colour which I wanted to use once again.  Its one of the stamp pads I'm willing to sell off cheaper in the retired stock sale.




So do you like what I've done with this week's sketch.  We hope you will join the Paper Craft Crew challenge this week and visit our site.

Thanks for stopping by.




Comments

  1. Great card Carolyn. I loved the DSP and Primrose Petals is such a great colour. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure where my original comment went but, anyway Carolyn just wanted to say what a great card this is. I loved that DSP and the Primrose Petals is such a wonderful colour. Your card has a warm and nice feeling to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penny. I truly loved Primrose Petals and was sad to see it go. Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks