Happy Blossom Card


Hello Everyone,

How are you this weekend.  Its Saturday evening here and I've just come home from a BBQ.  I ran out of time before we left earlier, but even though I left a little early this evening, it was a great night.

Today's card features the Blossom Punch and a Simply pressed clay flower which I've used as the flower centre on my card with the greeting from the stamp set Happy Watercolor.  Come and have a closer look.



The cardstock used is Coastal Cabana, Whisper White and Bermuda Bay and the patterned paper is from the pack called Eastern Elegance, now retired.   Its a clean and simple style of card.




I hope you are having a great day.  See you next time.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks