Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #100 and Blog Candy


Hello Everyone,

Anohter Wednesday, another sketch for the Paper Craft Crew .  
This is a bit of a special one this week making 100 challenges now for the Paper Craft Crew so we are offering some blog candy.  In Australia, I also have some blog candy for one of my followers who leaves a comment this week, drawn randomly.  

Here is this week's sketch, which we hope you will play along with. 


Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #100

Here is my take on the sketch for this week's challenge.  I'm using cardstock of Smolky Slate with Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White.  The patterned paper comes from the pack called Eastern Elegance which has just retired.



The flower comes from the retired stamp set Secret Garden and the greeting comes from the set Sweet Essentials. The butterflies are cut using the Beautiful Wings die.



I hope you like my card this week.  The colours are a favourite combination.  Don't forget to leave a comment to be in the running to receive a little suprise from me too and make sure you check out the Design Team samples for this weeks challenge. 

Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks