Warmest Wishes with Petite Petals

Hello Everyone,

Like yesterday, today's card also combines Blackberry Bliss and Petite Petal stamps.  I've added  Everything Eleanor for the swirl on the background stamped with Whisper White ink and Blooming with Kindness for the Warmest Wishes greeting.  I love how the Whisper White ink changes colour on the Blackberry Bliss cardstock.  I've also added some butterflies from the Beautiful Wings die.





Cardstock is Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss and Wisteria Wonder and the greeting has been cut out with the Apothecary Accent framelit.




The petite petals have been stamped in 4 different coloured inks - Perfect Plum, Blackberry Bliss, Wisteria Wonder and Rich Razzleberry.   Please let me know your thoughts on this card.  I love hearing from you.

Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks