Peaceful Petals with Blendabilities

Hello Everyone,

What a windy day we're experiencing today.  Trying to peg washing on the line is like a workout in itself, trying to hang on and avoiding being slapped in the face by flying towels as the Hill's hoist spins out of control.  Its very cold, the wind goes right thru and I can feel it in my bones and my fingers are frozen.

Here's my latest card I've made playing with the Blendabilities again.  This time I've coloured the stamped images from the Peaceful Petals stamp set.

The cardstock is Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White.  The strip of green patterned paper comes from an older pack called Cottage Garden.




The full photo of the card is shown below.

The greeting comes from the stamp set From My Heart and the layered butterfly comes from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and its punched with the coordinating butterfly punches.  The blendabilities used for this card were the Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Skin tone sets.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you are feeling warm where you are.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks