Marry Me - a Wedding Card

Hello Everyone,

Don't you all love Mondays?  Hey, is that just me you say?  I think its a few thousand Mums this morning who welcomed the end of Holidays and back to the ritual of school for the third term and regular routine once again....Lol. 

It allowed me to get some more of my retiring products sorted and ready for sale.  I dug out this older set called Marry me to make this Wedding card which also uses some retired patterned paper from the specialty paper pack called More Amore.  I actually demonstrated the envelope board on the weekend using a sheet of paper from the pack to create an envelope, so I made the card to match.  Come and have a look.

Firstly here is the envelope.  Its so handy to be able to make your own with the envelope punch board for those special occasion cards so that it matches.


Here is the card I've made to match including some of the same patterned paper with cardstock of Pool Party and Very Vanilla. 


I've used the Congratulations from the stamp set Well Scripted on my card and the Medallion on the background from the set called Happy Day which is another of the retired sets that I have for sale.

Its simple and its elegant.  Here is a closeup of the main image from Marry Me which I've cut out with the Deco Label Framelits.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  If you would like any further information, please don't hesitate to contact me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks