Papillon Butterfly Thinlit Label Card

Hi Everyone,

Its the final week of school holidays here, a week where we catch up with a few appointments for the girls.  I had my own appointment today for my hair to cover those pesky pigment challenged hairs.  It kind of inspired the colours for today's card.

Today I've made another one of those flip cards, this time with the Thinlit Label framelit.  I've combined it with Work of Art and Papillon Potpourri stamps and Eastern Elegance patterned paper.  Come and have a look and my butterfly on the front.


The large butterfly has been stamped in Blackberry Bliss to match the base card and then sponged with Summer starfruit ink.  The smaller butterflies have been stamped in the Starfruit and sponged lightly in the reverse colour.  The white label was stamped with Smoky slate ink and one of the stamps from Work of Art stamp set.  Have a look at the front side of the card below.


And the flip side


The Birthday greeting on the inside comes from the hostess stamp set Simply Sketched.  I have one more photo of the card, which shows the complete reverse, or back of the card, with a plain panel which I've added for writing on.


I'm really happy with how this card turned out and I believe this will be one we make at my class on Saturday.

One more photo - here is my Blackberry Bliss do (covering the silver, Lol)


Thanks for calling in.  Have a great day.



Comments

  1. Beautiful card.
    Great hair too :)
    I came across a fab saying about those pigment challenges - I see you have an email I will send it to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks