Fabulous Florets Side Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

Today's card is a little different.  It's an Easel card with a difference - a side topper easel with some colour blocking.  I'm really happy with how this looks.  Come and see.



I actually watercoloured the flower here for this card.  It was an extra one left over and was on my desk.  I love when I get to use up some bits that have been sitting around.  Here is the side on view of the Easel card to give you a better idea of how this all sits.



And below here is the front view of the card.  Cardstock used is Naturals White, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black and Whisper White.  Stamps - Fabulous Florets (Vintage), Papillon Potpourri and Label Love.  I've used the Deco Label framelits for the easel topper.



I've also taken a photo of what the inside looks like to give you a better idea.



Thanks very much for calling in to see today's card.  Hope you've had a wonderful weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks