Eastern Elegance Birthday

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday people.  Its not quite so happy for me.  My laptop is terminal.  The Hard Drive has crashed today.  I have none of my regular programs on this borrowed device from my daughter and to top it off, today is freezing cold.  But we must soldier on.

Today's card uses the Eastern Elegance designer paper, the scallop tag topper punch, Papillon Potpourri butterflies, Label Love & Petite Petals stamps.  The cardstock used is Naturals White, Summer Starfruit & Smoky Slate.



This is the full view of my card.  Summer Starfruit is one of the old retired In Colours which I am using up along with the Eastern Elegance designer paper.  Our new catalogue actually commences today, so I will be able to order some more of the new products soon.




Thanks so much for calling in today.  I hope you have a happy Tuesday.




Comments

  1. Lovely card.
    Hope you are back up and running soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks