Vivid Vases

Hello Everyone,

Today's card features one of the new single stamps available in the 2014/2015 Catalogue called Vivid Vases.  This is a perfect stamp set for colouring and I've decided to try out some of my Blendabilities markers on this image.  Come and see what you think.

I've kept to a simple layout so that the image is the focal point.


So I'm still a novice with these markers.  With practice the shading & blending will improve.  I would really like to add a few more sets of colours to my collection as well.  The cardstock used is Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White.  The Blackberry was embossed with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder and the stamped image was cut out with the Deco label framelits.  There's also some new Mossy Meadow ribbon on the card.  Heres the card.


I find colouring quite relaxing so thank you for calling in and having a look.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks