A Sparkly Joy Card


Hello Everyone,

I've been asked to make a couple of special cards that my sister will be giving to the Kindy teachers at the Day care that my niece attends.

Here's the first one I've finished which combines Bright & Beautiful stamp set & star framelits with some vintage Winter Frost patterned paper and plenty of Silver glimmer card.



The cardstock used is Island Indigo Smoky Slate and Whisper white and I've used Wonderful Wreath framelits for the word Joy which has been cut out twice, both in glimmer and Island Indigo as a shadow.



I've also used the Window Framelits under the layered star to create a frame.  The Island Indigo star was stamped in Whisper White ink and clear embossed and frames the white star.  The Smoky Slate star has been embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.

I hope my sister likes this one.  Its extremely sparkly. 

Hope you have a lovely day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks