Snow Flurry Festival of Trees card

Hello Everyone,

We've had our Paper Angels Charity Christmas workshop today.  What a buzz.  It was a wonderful event, a great way to spend the day with group of fantastic crafty ladies.  Kudos to Gaye and Wayne for their organisation for such a day a Big thank you to them, also to the other demonstrators to helped out as well.  I feel like I only played a minor role and I didn't have to carry the stress of the event, just look after my group of ladies.

I came home and made a quick card for today's post using up a spare Tree I had previously stamped from the Festival of Trees stamp set and an embossed background using Snow Flurry embossing folder.



The cardstock is Mossy Meadow, Whisper White and Brushed Gold.  I've added a little bling and I've used the Dotted Ribbon border punch for a gold edge at the bottom.

Here's a full view of the card. 



I'll also leave you with a few happy snaps of today's event. 








Thanks so much tor stopping by.  I hope you have a great weekend.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks