Happy Birthday Genie - Window Shaped Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

It was my Sister's Big 40th Birthday yesterday and I have the card here to show you that I've made for her.

She will be receiving this one today as we are joining her at Stanthorpe this weekend for celebrations and Stanthorpe Rocks!  Looking forward to that.

Come and have a look at this Easel Card.  I've again used my fav stamp set Bright & Beautiful, for this special occasion card.  I know its a Christmas set but I have used it for a Baby Card before too.  This is the card front.



The 40 comes from the stamp set Memorable moments and is stamped with Bermuda Bay ink.  The Star from Bright & Beautiful is stamped with Coastal Cabana ink.   Here is the greeting, the anchor for the card.



I've used a vintage stamp set for the Birthday greeting here called Well Scripted which is stamped on a Label from Memorable moments cut with the Label collection framelits.   The side view of the card is below, so you can see how this easel card sits.


I've used cardstock of Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Silver glimmer with Star and Window framelits to cut out this shaped card.  Finally here's the picture of the card from the front view.




Hoping for a great weekend for the Birthday Girl.

Have a lovely day and I'll see you in a few days.



Comments

  1. WOW wonderful easel card! She will love it. I know I would... Lol.... Except you would have to use different numbers lol. Have a super fun weekend and Happy Birthday to your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this card. Great use of the Star Stamp and colours are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks