Paper Craft Crew Card sketch Challenge #119




Hello Everyone,


Its Wednesday again folks, welcome to our Paper Craft Crew Sketch challenge featuring this sketch below.


videogram cover image



Today I've used the stamp set Peaceful Petals coloured with Blendabilities combined with the Hardwood background  and Chalk Talk stamps.  Come have a look.

The cardstock used is Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.



I've used my blendabilities in Wisteria, Olive and Daffodil to colour the flowers from the Peaceful Petals stamp set.  Stamped the Crumb Cake Background card with Hardwood inked with Soft Suede ink.





I've been concentrating on Christmas cards of late so I needed a change.  I needed a butterfly on this card because its been a while.  I used my trusty Beautiful Wings die and cut one out of Crumb Cake card.  


Hoping you will join us at the Paper Craft Crew for this weeks challenge.  We would love to see how you interpret the sketch and look forward to seeing your creations this week.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks