Noel Card

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you.  I hope your day is as great as mine was today. 

Today I wanted to share the second card I've made for my sister to give to the other Kindy Teacher at the Daycare where my niece attends.




The cardstock used is Coastal Cabana, Whisper White & Silver Glimmer which I've also combined with specialty paper from last years Winter Frost pack.  The stamp set used here is Bright and Beautiful, combined with Star framelits.  I've also created a window in this card with a frame using the Window Collection framelits and the word Noel comes from the Wonderful Wreath framelits.



The ink used for stamping the star was Coastal Cabana, and that same colour star behind was embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder.   This card looks so pretty IRL.  I hope my sister thinks so too.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks