Window shaped Star Easel Card - yes another one

Hello Everyone,

You may recall this past week I made a Window Shaped Easel card which I combined with Stars from the Bright & Beautiful stamp set here.

Well today I'm showing you another one, similar, in some different colours this time.  Come and have a look at my Wisteria Wonder version.




I've used cardstock of Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White & Silver Glimmer with  inks of Elegant Eggplant & Wisteria wonder on the Bright & Beautiful stamped images.  I love this stamp set and the fact that it can be cut out with the Star framelits.

Here is the front of the card.




And the greeting on the base forms the anchor for the easel front to sit up against.  It was cut and layered up with framelits from the Apothecary Accent set.




The is the full view of the card from the front.  I think the monochromatic colour scheme is quite elegant.



Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my card.  Hope you hae a wonderful weekend. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks