Window Shaped Star Easel Card

Hello Everyone,

How has your weekend been?  Mine has been productive, with a couple of special cards finished.  This one I have to show you now features the Bright & Beautiful stamp set combined with an Easel card made with the Window Collection Framelits.  Easels are one of my favourite styles of cards, and I like to make them in all manor of shapes and sizes.  Come and have a look as I have  a few photos to show this one in different angles.


I have run out of Lost Lagoon card at the moment so the base of my card is made with the Vintage colour Baja Breeze which I've combined with Perfect Plum, Silver Glimmer and Whisper White.  Here is the side on view of the card.



I've used the Star Framelits combined with the Bright & Beautiful stamped star.  The images have been stamped with Perfect Plum ink and the greeting was cut out with the Apothecary Accent framelits.  Here is the inside view of the card so you can see the greeting a little better. I love this colour combination, don't you?



The greeting forms the anchor for the front of the easel to stand.  Here is the photo of the card from the front view.  I am really happy with this card.



I think its turned out beautifully and will be going to a special home.  I like this card so much, I think I may repeat it in some other colours.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks