Joy Washi Card

Hello Everyone,

How has your weekend been?  Mine has gone way too fast.  Mum's taxi was extremely busy.

I have another quick Christmas Card to share with you which combines Tree Punch, Washi Tape and On Point embossing folder.  Closeup pictured below.



I've used cardstock of Lost Lagoon, Whisper white and Smoky Slate combined with a little Silver Glimmer paper.  The word Joy comes from the Wonderful Wreath framelits and I've used the tree punch with All Is Calm Washi tape behind it.  I have the full view of the card pictured below.



Please let me know what you think of this simple card.  I love hearing from you.

Enjoy whats left of your weekend.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks