Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #120



Hello Everyone,

How is your Wednesday going?  You know what Wednesday means - Paper Craft Crew time.
Yes we have another fantastic sketch for you this week featured below.


videogram cover image



I wanted to use some butterflies on this card so I grabbed my Papillon Potpourri stamp set along with the sets Perfect Pennants and Gorgeous Grunge.  Here's my card.





The cardstock is Whisper White and Perfect Plum and I've used a little bit of patterned paper from the In colour Paper Stack.  Inks are Hello Honey, Perfect Plum, Bermuda Bay and Sahara Sand.




We hope you will join us this week for our challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  We look forward to seeing your take on our sketch.

Have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks