Greetings of the Season Star collage card

Hello Everyone,

Have I mentioned lately how much I love the Bright & Beautiful stamp set.....Lol  ?

I may have once or twice.  I've really been using it quite a bit for Christmas Cards and today I've combined it with the vintage Christmas set Greetings of the Season.  Come and have a look at my collage of stars on this card.


The cardstock used is Wisteria Wonder, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White & Silver Glimmer.  The silver background has been embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder and all the stars have been cut with Star Framelits. 

Here's the photograph of the whole card.



Thanks so much for stopping by to see today's creation.  Please feel free to comment, as I do like hearing from you.  Have a lovely day.



Comments

  1. Absolutely lovely. Came over to see what you had used for the background paper. So pretty. Just received that set this week so will probably be CASEing some of your great creations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks