All is Calm Snow Scene Card

Hi Everyone,

I've made yet another Snow scene card combining the Hearth and Home window framlit with the Happy Scenes and Festival of Trees stamps.  I've cased my card from the Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge this week again using some All is Calm specialty designer paper from last year.  Come and have a look.



The cardstock used is Basic Gray and Whisper White with a small amount of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.  The background patterned paper is from the All is Calm specialty pack from last year.





I've hand cut some little presents for under the tree stamped with the Festival of Trees set and cut the greeting from Teeny Tiny sentiments out with the Bitty Banners framelits.

I'm reasonably pleased with how this one turned out.  Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks