Navy Sleigh Ride Edgelits card

Hi Everyone,

How is your weekend going?  I've had a wonderful day today.  Class days are always fun and this Saturday was no exception.  What a lovely bunch of gals I have in my classes.  Its always great to catch up with them.

Today's card features the Sleigh ride edgelits and is a sample card which I made for today's Christmas Card class.  The cardstock is Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.  Here is a closeup.



One of the gorgeous Wonderland embellishments adorns this card plus a few sequins.  I love all the sparkle.  Heres the full view of the card below.





The greeting is from the Jingle all the way stamp set and is stamped with Night of Navy ink.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you all have a lovely weekend.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks