Beautifully Baroque Snow Scene Card

Hi Everyone,

I've made another Christmas card today which combines the Happy Scenes and Window framelits on a background embossed with the Vintage folder called Beautifully Baroque.  I'm really happy with how this card turned out.  Come and have a look.





The cardstock used is Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, Whisper White and some Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper.  For the scene through the window I've stamped my trees onto some All is Calm designer paper from last year's specialty Christmas pack and I've cut a bow from the Wonderful Wreath framelits and added above the top of the frame.  Here's the full pic of the card.




The greeting used at the bottom of the card comes from the Teeny Tiny sentiments stamp set and is cut of with the Bitty Banners framelit.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks