Paper Craft Crew Card Challenge #167 - Colour Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to another challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  This one is a little different being a colour challenge this time around.  Here are the details.



videogram cover image


I was a little stumped at first as to what to do with these colours.  I am in full steam ahead Christmas card creating and these look like Autumn colours, Fall colours in the States, and we really don't have much of that in Sunny Queensland, Australia.  I did however decide to go with nature.


I'm using the three colours Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze and Wild Wisabi.  Here's a look at my card using the Sheltering Tree stamp set.




I've used the Woodgrain embossing folder on the Cajun Craze base and the Lots of Labels framelits to cut out my image which I've stamped on a neutral base of Very Vanilla.  Here's the full picture below.



Thanks so much for calling in to view my card.  For more inspiration please visit the  Paper Craft Crew.  We would love to see you enter the challenge this week.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks