Smoky Slate and Basic Gray Wonderful Blessings Christmas cards

Hi Everyone,

How is your weekend going?  I have been so busy making Christmas cards lately,  Here is another one I made using the Wonderful Blessings single stamp when I had it out a couple of weeks ago plus a pics with another I already featured previously on my blog.  I do love the colour combinations and how you can sponge them for different looks using the Resist technique.


So the cardstock here was Basic Gray for the base and Smoky Slate for the background layer embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.  Whisper White was used for the Resist technique with clear embossing powder stamped in Versamark and heat set.  The image was then cut with the Circle collection framelits and sponged with several inks including Smoky Slate, Wisteria wonder and Tip top Taupe.  Wisteria, Basic Gray and Dazzling diamonds glimmer were added as banners.



Rhinestones were added to the top of this card to balance it out.  Here is the full pic below.




When I was making this card, I also made the one beside it turning it into more of a ornament look by adding the silver cord loop to the top.  More details for this one are on an earlier post.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks