Basic Gray Wonderful Blessings Card


Hi Everyone,

How has your weekend been?  Mum's taxi has been pretty busy here.  Lucky we have a pupil free day tomorrow, so its kinda like a long weekend, where I don't need to be anywhere in the morning at a specific time.  Maybe even get to have a little sleep in.  Wouldn't that be nice.

I'm sharing another Christmas card I've made using the same Wonderful blessings single stamp from last year that I've showcased the last few days.  This time I've used a base of Basic Gray and some patterned paper.  I've added some of our silver cord to the top of the image to give the appearance of
a bauble to hang on the tree.  Come and see.



I've used a number of inks to sponge on this embossed image -  Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party and Daffodil delight.  Here's the full pic of the card below.




I'm happy to have another card ready for Christmas.  Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks