Wisteria/Basic Gray Happy Scene Card

Hi Everyone,

Here's another Christmas Card I made recently.  This one was part of my Saturday Card Class and features the Happy Scenes Stamp set combined with the Hearth & Home window framelits.  Come and have a look.   I actually made this card in two colours and I'll feature the other one in a couple of days time.





The cardstock I've used is Wisteria Wonder, Basic Gray and Whisper white with some Silver foil for the "Peace" greeting from the Christmas greetings thinlits.  The trees have been stamped on some old designer paper from my stash and cut and layered with some Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper to depict snow.  I got this idea from my stamping sister Gaye from a card she showed me.

The Basic Gray background has been embossed with a retired embossing folder called Beautifully Baroque.  I love the vintage style of it and it makes this the gray look like wallpaper.  The little bow comes from the Wonderful Wreath framelits set.




A little bit of paper doily has been used to depict a cloth on the sideboard under the window.  I'm really happy with how this card turned out.

I would love to hear your thoughts on it too, so please feel free to leave me a comment as I love hearing from you.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks