Stamp Ink Paper #20 - Colour Challenge with Watercolor wonder Butterflies

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you and welcome to our Colour challenge this week at Stamp Ink Paper.  Here are the details:-




If I'm ever in doubt with what to create for my cards I know I can always rely on my butterflies and I decided that I would use the Watercolor wonder set for this challenge combined with the matching butterfly framelits.  I actually made two cards today with similar supplies.  Come and take a look.




The cardstock for both cards is Early Espresso for the base and Whisper White for the embossed background.  I've also used the Gold Foil with the Greeting & Butterfly thinlits on these cards.  The first one uses the Lovely Lace embossing folder.




They were finished off with Blushing Bride ribbon and some Gold cord and pearls.




The second card uses the Decorative Dots embossing folder.




Here's a closer look at this butterfly as I did something a bit different with this one with the gold cord to create feelers.







We hope you will join us over at Stamp Ink Paper this week with a card of your own for our Colour challenge.  Have a great day.







Comments

  1. I see we both had butterflies on the brain, Carolyn! Your cards are gorgeous, such stunnning use of the challenge colors. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks