Wisteria Wonderland Card

Hi Everyone,

I've made a quick Christmas card this afternoon with a brand new set I've just received called Wonderland.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock I've used is Wisteria wonder and Whisper White and the inks are Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant and Crumb Cake.    I've added the Wonderland Embellishment to the Snowflake embellishment and also added a couple of Iced rhinestones.  Here's the full view of the card.




Christmas is not that far off really, and I've just received an order to make another 10 Christmas cards.  I hope you have started your Christmas preparations too.  Have a great day.



Comments

  1. You make such pretty cards! I love this set and how you used it here. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks