Wonderful Blessings with Wisteria and Navy


Hi Everyone,

While I had this stamp set out the other day for my Design Team cards I actually stamped and heat embossed several extra ones so that I could make up a batch of cards and try sponging with some different colours.  Here's the first few I'd like to show you.

I've used a combination of Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White and Night of Navy for both cards and added accents with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.  The first card below uses the Lucky Stars embossing folder.




and the closeup



The second card uses the Lots of Labels framelits and both cards use the Bow from the Wonderful Wreath framelits and the Circle collection framelits.   On these cards I wanted to give the impression of hanging ornaments.



and the closeup - I added Daffodil Delight to the mix of sponged inks.




Here are both of these cards side by side.




If you like my cards please let me know.  I love receiving your comments.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

JAI176 - Just Add Blokes & CCMC 2nd Entry