A Jolly Fellow


Hello Everyone,

Today I'm sharing a card that uses a retired set called Jolly Old Saint Nick.  I don't think this one actually came to Australia at all, but a friend saw it on Ebay and bought it for me.  I love this Jolly guy.

I've actually CASE'd a card from Justin (JK Cards) that he featured last year for my design as I was needing some CAS cards for my Christmas Card buffet that I held today.

Here it is


Now contrary to what some think, I do like a traditional Christmas Card, particularly with Santa.  There just has to be some Red & Green.  I love the crisp look of the White embossed background with that new Stylish Stripes Embossing folder from the Seasonal Catalogue.

Have a closer look

The Christmas Wishes is current from the stamp set That's the Ticket which has a co-ordinating ticket punch.
Cardstock used today is Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Whisper White.



Thanks very much for calling in to see what I'm up to today.  Have a great week.

Comments

  1. No I have never seen this Santa. He does look Jolly Good though. And I love the red and green theme.(of course) Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks