Postage Due

Hello Everyone,

Today I have a french inspired card for you with a stamp set called Postage Due.  I'm using a combination of many products here.  When I tend to play with a new technique, like the recent Tie-dyed embossing I do a number of different backgrounds at once, trying out different stamp sets and I usually put some of them aside for later use.  It's once such piece I'm using today.  I often have many different projects on the go at once.  I get bored with making the same thing, plus I'm always looking ahead to new products or the classes I have to prep for.  I even get asked to make cards in between times, like a request for some Wedding cards I received yesterday.    Hence I chop and change.

This is the card I finished off today.


It's a gatefold design with a base of Basic Gray.  The front panels of the card have been layered with Winter Frost Paper from the Stack available in the Holiday catalogue.  The feature panel is mat with Melon Mambo card and is also Basic Gray which was stamped with versamark and heat embossed with Pool Party and Melon Mambo embossing powders with a little bit of my Frosty glitter mix added to the pink.  Have a closer look.

My Square card measures 13.5 x 27 cm in length with both sides folded in to meet in the front, then the feature panel is adhered onto the left hand side.

The greeting on this card is from the set called Sweet Essentials which was punched out with the Modern Label punch.

Thanks so much for coming to see today's card.  I'll leave you with another photo from my backyard.  Some more of our local visitors with Cooroy Mountain in the background.


Don't you think this is about as far removed as you can get from my french inspired card today.  Have a great day.

Comments

  1. Awesome photo of the kangas. This tie dye effect is very intriguing. I never thought of doing this with it. Very clever. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks