The Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 59


videogram cover image

Hello from Downunder,

It's Wednesday and once again that means it's time for our challenge at The Paper Craft Crew.

Here is this weeks sketch for you to play along with.
Looks fairly straightforward, right?  That means there is quite a bit of room for scope and you are really only limited by your own imagination.

I've decided to use a new stamp set I've just received from the Holiday Catalogue called Santa's List along with the Season of Style paper stack.  Don't you just love when that big brown box arrives with a new order of goodies to play with.  I just can't help myself and have to try out my new stuff straight away.  Also, I have a Christmas Card class this weekend which I'm prepping for and had hoped to have some of these new products to show off.  Lucky me that it arrived in time.  Here is my card for the sketch challenge.


The cardstock is Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White.  I've actually used a couple of other new products on this card that you may have spotted.  There is that cute little bow clip from the Simply Styled Embellishments pack p 22 Holiday Catalogue and the Pretty Print Textured Impressions embossing folder p 24 Holiday Catalogue that I've used to emboss my Baked Brown Sugar strip below the little presents.  Have a closer look.


The images are stamped with Baked Brown Sugar ink onto Whisper White Card then the main image was cut out with the Label Framelits.


Thanks for calling in to view my card for this week's Paper Craft Crew challenge.  I hope that mine and others from the crew will inspire you to join in this week's challenge and submit one of your own entries.  I can't wait to see what you make.

Have a great day.



Comments

  1. I love the presents at the bottom Carolyn. What a good idea. See you bought some of those little paper clip bows too. Very cute. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks