A different Christmas Card for Fab Friday 26

Hello Everyone,

I'm back to play with the Fab Friday challenge

Here are the colours for this week's challenge.  A shock for me to work with all these, I can tell you, but taking a leaf out of Justin's book, I'm doing a non traditional Christmas card with the Sweather Weather dsp.  It's a bit of a personal challenge to work so far out of my comfort zone with these colours.  I have every confidence that I can do it, just not sure how well I like it.  Also, it's a bit of a necessity, as I have a Christmas Card buffet planned for next weekend and I'd hoped my latest Christmas order would have arrived by today, so that I could start prep this weekend, but it hasn't.  That's why I'm going left field on at least 1 card for the buffet that I have supplies on hand for.

Here is my card.  Please let me know what you think?


 I'm usings some Christmas stamps from last year's Holiday Catalogue Heart of Christmas and Scentsational Season with matching framelits on my card   All the stamping was done in Chocolate Chip ink.  I'd say this is more of a country themed Christmas card.  No bling, pearls or glimmer in sight. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Hope you have a fantastic weekend.


Comments

  1. I think you did a fantastic job using these colors for a Christmas card! THe gingerbread man and cocoa totally go with the colors! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, I normally wouldn't have looked at this paper for Christmas Cards, but I'm glad I did.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks