Baked Brown Butterfly Birthday Card

Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you.  It wasn't so happy here today as I've had a sick child home, but that gave the excuse I need to stay home all day and accomplish some tasks.

Here is a Birthday card I made today using the Butterfly Basics and Butterfly Thinlits card using neutrals.  Come and have a look.





I've used cardstock of Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Baked Brown Sugar with inks of Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Memento Black and Pear Pizzazz.  The butterfly was cut out twice with the Butterfly thinlit dies, layered and finished with a Vintage Brad.  The full pic is below.





Thanks so much for dropping by today.  I hope you have a very happy Tuesday.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

JAI176 - Just Add Blokes & CCMC 2nd Entry