The alternate card at my Cancer Event

Hello everyone,

I hope you've had a fabulous weekend.  Mine could only be better if I was pain free.  I may have overdone things yesterday at my Biggest Morning Tea.  I've had very little sleep because of the ache in my shoulder again.  Nevermind, I'm sure with time it will get better.  One can hope.

I wanted to share one last card we did for the Biggest Morning tea, same style as first in some alternate colours/pattern due to necessicity and last minute bookings, I didn't quite have enough of the first for everyone.




This card used the same base of Rich Razzleberry and was combined with Soft Sky (in lieu of Pool Party) and a different patterned sheet from the Printed Blooms pack.  I decided to use Hello Honey for the butterfly on this one to bring our the yellow flower centres in the patterned paper.  There is a border strip of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer underneath the hexs.  Below I have a pic of the two cards side by side.  Which one do you like best?




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  See you again soon.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks