Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch challenge #144

Hi Everyone,

Wednesday means its challenge time at the Paper Craft Crew once again.  We hope you will join us for this sketch challenge.  Come and have a look.





Today I wanted to use another favourite set that is retiring called Blooming with Kindness.  I've teamed it with Gorgeous Grunge and the Moonlight paper stack.




The cardstock I've used is Lost Lagoon, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight.  I've used the banner framelits with the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp just for you and stamped the blossom in Lost lagoon ink.    I've cut out and mat the blossom with the Label Framelits and added a little butterfly punched with the patterned paper with my Bitty Butterfly punch.





We hope you will join us over at the Paper Craft Crew with a card of your own.  You will find lots more cards to inspire your creativity there from our Design Team.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks