Eastern Elegance Happy Day Card

Hello Everyone,

Well its still raining here and has been heavily both yesterday and today.  I have a few photos of the puddles around the yard here so you can really see how soggy it is here on the Sunshine Coast at the moment which I will add to the end of this post.

Today I have a card that combines the vintage paper Eastern Elegance which I'm bringing together with a stamp from the Starburst Sayings stamp set called Oh Happy Day and matching framelits. Come and take a look.




The cardstock I've used is Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.  The glimmer paper was cut with the Circle framelits and is the circle cut from the inside of yesterday's card.  I've added a little butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.  The inks used were Hello Honey and Coastal Cabana.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.   I hope you have an excellent Friday and a great start to your weekend and I pray its not as wet as here.




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks