Coffee & Friends - Another Perfect Blend Card

Hi Everyone,

How was your Monday?  Mine always starts off early and in a rush, but then I get to hang out at Badminton for the morning and that's cool.  I enjoy my Monday mornings, just like I enjoy my coffee.  While I had the Perfect Blend stamp set out, I stamped some extra images and cut one out with a little paper piecing to create this card.

I'm using up some vintage dsp called Afternoon Picnic for this card, which I've combined with cardstock of Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Wisteria Wonder.  Come and have a look.




I've also used the Label and Banner Framelits to cut the panels and mats.  Here is the full view below.




Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

JAI176 - Just Add Blokes & CCMC 2nd Entry