Blackberry Butterfly Thinking of You

Hello Everyone,

How was your day?  We had some medical appointments both yesterday and today for myself and my daughter, as we both currently have sporting injuries.  My eldest daughter who is not the sporty one in the family is now telling us how glad she is that she doesn't play sport and look at us, look what can happen.  Lol.

Onto today's card which I've made with a Butterfly and some scraps I had on my desk.  The butterfly stamped in Blackberry Bliss ink comes from the Butterfly Basics stamp set and is cut with the matching framelits.  It adorns a card consisting of a Blackberry Bliss base which has been layered with patterned papers from the Moonlight paper stack.  I chose the gray and the yellow patterns to contrast the Blackberry and I've used the Label Framelits on the retiring list to cut a mat from Basic Gray card for the Butterfly to sit.




I am on a mission to use up for of these papers and leftover bits on my desk before they are no longer available and our new catalogue goes live.    The greeting on the bottom of the card "Thinking of You" comes from the stamp set Teeny Tiny Sentiments and I've cut it out with the Bitty Banner framelits.  Here's the full view of the card.




Thanks so much for stopping by for today's card.  See you again tomorrow.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks