Perfect Blend

Hello Everyone,

How has your day been?

I've had to do lots of running around today for my hubby, as well as squeeze in a Dental appointment for myself.  That was heaps of fun, lol.

Today I have a card featuring another of my favourite things... coffee.  I've used the Perfect Blend stamp set which is on our Retiring list.




The cardstock I've used is Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Sahara Sand and Whisper White combined with some Moonlight patterned paper and Irresistibly Yours dsigner paper which I brayered in Daffodil Delight Ink. I've also used the Window Collection framelits  to cut the paper and mat for the Coffee cups.  Here's the whole pic of the card.




The Label Love stamp set and matching Artisan Label punch also on the Retiring list have been used for the greeting.  I am trying to use Retiring products where possible before our new catalogue goes live.

I hope you like today's card and you have a wonderful day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks