Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #143



Hello Everyone,

Welcome to our Wednesday Card Sketch challenge with the Paper Craft Crew.  We hope you will join us and play along with this week's sketch.


PCCCCS104-158-014.jpg



I decided to change things up with this sketch.  Not only did I decide on a square card to give me more room, I also turned the sketch sideways.  Come and have a look.




I've combined the stamp set From the Herd, Word Bubble framelits and the Adventure Bound paper stack to create this card.  The cardstock used is Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Basic Gray.  I've also added some Basic Black satin ribbon and embossed the Basic Gray panel down the side with the Woodgrain embossing folder.




For more inspiration please visit the Paper Craft Crew challenge and see what our other designers have created with this week's sketch.

Have a great day.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks