A Wisteria Floral Birthday card


Hello Everyone,

It's Happy Tuesday today.  Well it would have been without sick children to prevent me from going for my morning walk.  Nevermind.  I had daughter one home last Friday and had to pick her up from school again early yesterday and daughter two was home sick today.  They both seem a little better this afternoon.

Today's card is another Birthday card using from floral products, Natural Composition specialty patterned paper, Fabulous Florets stamp set, Peaceful Petals stamp set and greeting from Label Something.


The cardstock used is Wisteria Wonder for the Base and Whisper White for the mat, tag and stamping.  I've rounded alternate corners of the card and layers for interest and used the new Scallop Tag topper punch to create my tag.  Here is a closeup of the tag.


The flower was stamped, fussy cut and raised on foam dots off the tag and I added a little butterfly cut with the Beautiful Wings embosslits die.

Thanks so much for calling in to see today's card.  I hope you will leave me some comments while your visiting.  I love hearing from you.  Have a very Happy Tuesday.





Comments

  1. Hope the girls are feeling better. Sounds like a bug going round. Don't you get it! Lovely card.Like the tag elements. Vx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki, the scheduled trip to the hairdresser I think did the trick and made them both feel 100%. It was their Birthday present from me. I'll add photos soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks