Peaceful Petals Butterfly Card

Hello Everyone,

How's your Thursday been?    We've had a cooler day today for the most part with a few scattered showers, until the sun shone again and it got sticky.

I've combined some leftover pieces from my desk for today's Butterfly Card.  I have been giving my Butterfly dies a workout lately and I've used 2 different dies, both the Beautiful Butterflies die and Beautiful Wings embosslits.  I had cut some Butterflies out of patterned paper from the pack called Eastern Elegance and I decided to fold 2 of them in half to show off both sides of the patterned paper joining them down the middle and adding another on top for layering, then finishing with some Rhinestones down the centre.  Have a look below.


This photo shows you the layers


My butterfly sits on a Deco Label cut from Coastal Cabana card.  This has been sitting from my desk, an offcut from frames I made from my Suspended Butterfly easels.  My Whisper White background has been stamped with Peaceful Petal blossoms in Summer Starfruit and Coastal Cabana Inks and this sits on a Basic Black square card base.


I've cut the Sentiment with the Banner Framelits to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've made.  Please leave me a comment while you're here and have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks