Hello Perfect Blend

Hi Everyone,

How is your day going?  Looks like our rain has left us here for the moment.  The sun is shining and that means with the wed ground and the humidity in the air, that its quite hot and sticky weather.  We have the air con running inside.

Today's card uses a combination of sets with the main image, coffee cup from the set called Perfect Blend.  I've combined this with Everything Eleanor (swirl) and Perfect Pennants (Hello).

Here is my card.


You might also notice I've also added a little butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set.  While it has nothing to do with coffee, it does go with friends.  So many of you know how much butterflies feature on my cards.  My friends would think it strange it I stray away from them for too long...Lol.

Have a closure look at my coffee cup.


The cardstock used is Pool Party & Whisper White.  I've added texture to my white background with the Square lattice embossing folder after I've stamped.  The patterned paper used comes from the pack Eastern Elegance.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy your Saturday.


Comments

  1. Your paper piecing looks cool and of course it needs a butterfly! hehe. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks