Elegant Eggplant Butterfly card

Hello Everyone,

Today, I'm back to butterflies....LOL.  I've pulled out my Beautiful Butterflies and Beautiful Wings dies and I'm using up a few assorted die cuts I've had laying on my desk which I'm using as a base for my butterfly.  This is today's card using cardstock of Elegant Eggplant, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Whisper White and Silver Glimmer card.


I've stamped the Elegant Eggplant card base with Illuminate Ink and the swirl from the Everything Eleanor stamp set.  The Greeting is stamped in Elegant Eggplant Ink onto Whisper White card and is from the set called Perfect Pennants.  The largest of the Apothecary Accent framelits dies has been embossed with the square lattice embossing folder.


















Thanks for calling in today to check out what I've been doing.   Hope you have a great Monday.


Comments

  1. Your never far from your butterflies. haha. I think you are starting to rub off on me! Like the touch of glimmer card on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks