Just Add Ink #206 Sale-a- Bration Challenge

Hello Everyone,

I've been missing the Challenges at Just Add Ink of late, so I really wanted to join in with this one, before Sale-a-Bration ends.  It never hurts to have a few more samples to show of the products and I have plenty of the Sweet Sorbet designer series paper, so that's what I wanted to use on today's card.  I haven't used much of this particular sheet before which I've cut with the Label Framelits, a set which has also been neglected lately. 

Here is my card.


My Cardstock is Pool Party and Basic Black, stamped with Whisper White Ink for the Butterflies from Papillon Potpourri set and the greeting from the Just Sayin' stamp set with can be purchased as a bundle with the Word bubble framelits.  This was a pretty quick card finished with a little of the Pool Party twine from another SAB pack.  Butterflies always manage to make me smile, and lift me.  I needed them today.  I also snuck in a little one from the Beautiful Wings die.

Here's a closeup of the card.


I was really impressed by some of the Design Team samples this week over at Just Add Ink so make sure your check them out.

Have a great day.



Comments

  1. This is really lovely Carolyn! The DSP makes a wonderful background for your (chalkboard inspired) butterflies - love the strong colour contrast. Hope things look up soon! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a pleasure to have you join in Carolyn. Love your SAB inspired card. Butterflies cheer me up too! Thanks for playing along with us at JAI ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much of an impact does the black frame and butterfly's make...Love the bold contrast Carolyn and it's always a pleasure to see you pop up on JAI. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki, I love when I get the chance to play along with the JAI challenges.

      Delete
  4. Wow your black frame looks really great here. Lovely use of the free SAB products, and lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely use of that very cute paper and twine, Carolyn. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week; it's nice to have you back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks