Watercolour Note Card Thank you


Hello Everyone,

Today I opened my pack of Watercolor Wonder Notecards for the first time.  They come with matching envelopes in a pack of 20 and are perfect for quick thanks yous, needing little in the way of embellishment because they are preprinted.  Here is a picture of them below.


I've chosen to use the top one in the yellow tones with the Oval front for my card, which I've stamped with an image from the Peaceful Petals stamp set and coloured with blender pens and markers.  Have a look.



I've used Bitty Banners a to cut and mat my greeting from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set.  A closeup of my coloured image is below.


You can just stamp directly onto the card and colour it.  I've stamped with Stazon black ink.  Couldn't be simpler could it? 

I hope you like my card today and I want to leave you with a final image, which fits the weather here.  More storms and rain predicted.  A friend of ours who owns the local bakery dropped this Apple pie off for us.



Enjoy the rest of your weekend.


Comments

  1. How lucky are you getting that apple pie!!! Mmmm.A fav. of mine. Love the words on top. Nice quick and easy idea for the card. I haven't got this pack. It looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks