Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 84





Hi Everyone,

It's Wednesday so that means its time once again for the Paper Craft Crew
challenge with the sketch below.

videogram cover image



Here's what I've come up with using the Sale-a-bration stamp set called See ya Later.  I chose the image - You make me Happy cut out with the Starburst Framelits and I co-ordinated with some clouds cut with Speech bubble framelits. 



I've used the Cloudy Days embossing folder on the background along with some patterned paper from the Eastern Elegance pack.  My Cardstock used is Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White. 

Here is a closer look at that layered greeting.


We hope you will join in with this weeks challenge at The Paper Craft Crew with a card of your own.  Check out what the other Design team members have made to inspire you and remember that voting is also now open on last week's challenge.

Have a great day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks